Professor of Psychology
Office: PAIS 479
Additional Contact Information
Department of Psychology
36 Eagle Row
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phillip Wolff received his PhD from Northwestern University. His research focuses on language semantics and machine learning to predict human decision-making and mental health.
- PSYC 190: Freshman Seminar
- PSYC 309/LING 309: Brain and Language
- PSYC 615: Concepts and Language
- PSYC 730R: Special Topics Research Group
- PSYC 770R: Topical Seminars in Psychology
- PSYC 776R: Cogn. Developmental Issues Seminar
Language and cognition; causal reasoning and meaning; language and space; semantic variation across languages; conceptual and semantic representation in bilinguals.
- View publications on Google Scholar