Dr. Namy received her B.A. in Psychology and Philosophy from Indiana University in 1993. She completed her Ph.D. at Northwestern University 1998 and has been on the Emory faculty at Emory since then. In addition to her appointment in the Psychology Department, she is also on the Core Faculty in the Linguistics Program and is the Associate Director of Emory’s Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture.
- PSYC 310: Cognitive Development
- PSYC 316: Language Acquisition
- PSYC 507: Core Seminar in Knowledge and Conceptual Processes
- PSYC 510: Professional Issues
- PSYC 730R: Core Seminar in Language